The Bible is the Inspired Word of God
There is One True God
Jesus is the Son of God
The Holy Spirit
Fall and Salvation of Man
The Ordinances of the Church
The scripture teaches that all who repent and believe in Christ are to be baptized by immersion (Matthew 28:19). Baptism is a public profession of faith in Christ. It is symbolic of his life, death, and resurrection of Christ. It is a declaration to the world that we are dead to sin and have been raised with Christ to walk in newness of life (Romans 6:4).
The Lord’s table consists of two elements: the bread and the cup. Those elements are symbolic of the body and blood of Christ. Communion is a memorial of Christ’s sufferings on the cross and thecelebration of our salvation. It is an opportunity for a believer to examine himself and experience forgiveness.
The Church is the body of Christ (1 corinthians 12:12-27) and has a three-fold purpose: to evangelize the world (Acts 1:8 & Mark 16:15-16), to worship God (1 Corinthians 12:13) and to equip for ministry (Ephesians 4:11-16; 1 Corinthians 12:28, 14:12).
Our Core Values
• We will celebrate boldly and worship daily
• We will be disciple makers
• We will love all and serve all
• We will love people when they least deserve it and least expect it
• We will be about multiplication
• We will give in accordance to what God has given us
• We will pray like it depends on God and work like it depends on us
The Gathering Community Church
P.O. Box 87 Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
501 Wake Chapel Rd. | Fuquay Varina, NC 27526